TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Limitation of Liability
- Subject to Mass joinery Ltd’s liability under Clause 5 and subject to Clause 11 Mass joinery Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss (including loss of profit), costs, damages, charges or expenses incurred by the Customer for any loss or damage to or caused by the Goods.
- Subject to this Clause 8 and Clause 11 all other Conditions, warranties or other stipulations concerning the Goods whether express or implied by common law or under statue are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, and, in particular, but without limiting the foregoing generality, Mass joinery Ltd grants no warranties regarding fitness for purpose, use, quality or nature of the Goods whether express or implied by statue or common law.
- Subject to Clause 11 the liability of Mass joinery Ltd under this Agreement howsoever arising shall not exceed the price.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- All goods shall be required to confirm to the specification in order for goods by the customer as accepted by mass joinery or as otherwise expressly agreed in writing or orally
- any order accepted by customer and sent to mass joinery is subject to all our terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be an individual legally biding contract between the parties .
Title to goods :
mass joinery ltd it has good title to the goods until the total balance is cleared by the customer.
The action may be taken against the customer in the breach of terms and conditions
The title of any unwanted items removed by mass joinery ltd from the customer property transferred to mass joinery ltd